Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Love Salad

I love salad. As long as I make it in a variety of ways, I could eat it everyday. My kids are starting to like salad as well. That's great and not so great. Whenever I'd make a salad, no one would ask for a bite. Now they hover around me and ask for a bite which always turns into them getting more of my salad than me! I'm okay with it though because I encourage them to try different things. This salad was made with turkey bacon (I can't remember the brand off the top of my head, but it's all natural, no nitrates, grass fed, etc...), avocado, diced lunch meat, tomatoes, organic romaine lettuce, and my Paleo friendly salad dressing. I also like grilled chicken in salad, almonds, salsa, guacamole, pork, etc...It's so versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment